Terms & Conditions
REVIEW OF TERMS
These terms and conditions are subject to change from time to time, such changes to be effective upon posting on this website. Your continued use of the website after any such changes will indicate your acceptance of such changes.
In using this Site, you agree to not:
- Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Upload, download, post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, or any other form of solicitation;
- Upload, download, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Upload, download, post, email or otherwise transmit false or misleading information;
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise abuse, the Site, or any services, system resources, accounts, servers, or networks connected to or accessible through the Site or affiliated or linked websites;
- Access, tamper with or use non-public areas of the Site. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access these areas of the Site may be subject to prosecution;
- Disrupt or interfere with any other user’s enjoyment of the Site or affiliated or linked websites.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Site, use of the Site or access to the Site without Toddler Education Services’ express written consent.
Prices for products are described on the Site. Prices and products may change at Toddler Education Services’ discretion.
Toddler Education Services reserves the right to alter, amend, vary or otherwise change any information on this Internet site at any time and without notice to you.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
The provision of any URL or link is done for the convenience of users of this Internet site. It does not constitute an endorsement by Toddler Education Services of that URL or link or the information at that Internet site.
Unless expressly stated otherwise, Toddler Education Services claims copyright ownership of all material on this Internet site.
You may download, display, print and reproduce this material in unaltered form (attaching a copy of this notice) for your personal, non-commercial use. Toddler Education Services reserves the right to revoke such permission at any time.
Apart from this permission and uses permitted under the Copyright Act 1968, all other rights are reserved.
Contact Toddler Education Services with any requests for further authorisations, including authorisations to use material on this web site for commercial purposes.
Contact Toddler Education Services if you believe copyrighted work is available on the Toddler Education Services website in such a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or a breach of an agreed licence or contract.
This website is administered by Toddler Education Services. The following provides an overview of how your privacy is protected during your visit.
Collection of information
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the Toddler Education Services website. On some pages, you can order products and make requests. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
Credit/Debit Card Information
The Way We Use Information
We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
We use return email addresses to answer the emails we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
Our Commitment To Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.